Sunday, February 10

T1W6

You know, I was just minding my own business, doing the journal as usual - quite well, I might add- when I made a typo, pressed the backspace button and retreated back own full page on the browser! ZOMG! D:

Now, I have to go through the laborous task of retyping the whole thing.

wahhhh. teetee. T_T

(no pic this week cause i'm lazy as it is..)

T1W6

amorous, teremity, embellish, gregarious, altruistic


"I forbid you to go out there!"

The girl jumped in his path, fanning her hands out to block him from leaving the safety of the large tentage surrounding them. Behind her, from the opening of the sizable tepee, the sound of war and death waged on. Bloodcurling screams of pain and battle cries resounded throughout the battlefield.

"I don't want you risking your life out there,"she furrowed her brow, explaining to the young man standing before her. She had always known him to be a gregarious, lively person who treasured every moment of his existence. What had caused him to show such teremity?

"Please, step aside."the boy firmly spoke with ease, grasping onto the sheathe of his trusty blade which loosely hung from his belt. Though he was trying to put up a brave front, the girl knew that he was quivering in fear in those leather boots of his.

When the girl refused to budge, he released a tired sigh, pushing past her as gently as he could manage. Suddenly, a hand clasped onto his arm, pulling him back from his intended direction to face her. The girl had to raise her eyes slightly to meet the boy's chestnut brown eyes, as she was fairly shorter than him. She noticed that in his eyes, there burned a fire of determination that blazed defiance.

"I don't want to lose you."she repeated her plea in an amorous tone, tightening her grip on his arm.

"Princess,"the boy started in a comforting tone, tucking a loose strand of jet black hair behind the girl's ear.

"I will not die today and I will never die, so long as I have you to protect."he held her shoulders with rigid assurance. A rush of warmth flowed through the girl as the boy's voice reached her ears, a shade of red enveloped her face.

"I will not only fight amongst the honored men of the rebellion army today, but I will pierce that tyrant's heart, strip him of your crown and return it to embellish you, where it rightfully belongs."he extended his statement, releasing her shoulders and bowing before the girl's emerald hem. She reacted immediately, taking hold of his callous hands into her smooth, delicate own.

The princess smiled as he stood up once again, and male was obliged to return the gesture.

"It is time for Crimean to return to its former peace."he ended his short speech.

"Now, do I remember what an altruistic person who are."the girl's voice wobbled, tears brimming the corners of her eyes.

"I would prefer you not see me off with a worrisome look, but an encouraging smile, for that is what empowers me the most."

She chuckled at his words, sadnesss rolling down her cheeks. She rubbed her eyes, but it failed to subdue her sobbing.

"Good luck, my prince,"she said through her grief, forcing a smile upon her features as he let go her hand and ran out of the tent.

The princess's tears would not cease, as she lowered her body to sit on the ground, burying her face into her palms, the remainder of her guards encircling her, trying to scrounge for words of comfort from the heavy atmosphere.

She wondered if the last chance to touch his hands had just come to pass.


--

No comments: